Customer Service Executive – Wholesale
We have a brand new role at our office for a bright, driven person who wants to work in a Customer focused role, looking after our Wholesale clients.
The main responsibilities in this role will be looking after our B2B wholesale clients – from restaurants, cafes and shops who buy goods from us across the UK. You’ll be their point of contact when our customers need anything – and will help manage their accounts day to day.
In this role you will:
· Be the main point of contact for our independent B2B customers.
· Respond to all enquiries, requests and issues from customers, and ensure these get fully resolved in an efficient way.
· Help with the admin that goes into managing our customer relationships, from arranging promotions, sending information and samples as needed and helping manage the client’s product catalogue.
· Process the daily orders to our system and work with our Warehouse team to ensure goods are shipped on time – along with planning the week’s shipments together with our Logistic Team.
· Actively stay in contact with our customers to ensure they are supported with product selections.
· Work with the Marketing team to make sure all opportunities are maximised.
Skills and experiences for this role:
· Graduate or someone with some experience in a sales or customer focused role.
· Great interpersonal skills both on the phone and in writing.
· Target driven and determined but with a strong sense of helping the customer find the right solutions for their business.
· Strong admin skills: organised, great time management and good with Excel.
· Good logic and problem-solving skills.
· Able to think outside the box and have a knack for seeing creative solutions.
· Knowledge of Nordic food and a Nordic language would be a plus (but is not essential).
This role is office-based (Park Royal, NW10 7QQ). Currently offered full time (although we may consider someone who is looking for 80%).
Start date: Open now.
To apply: Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must have permission to live and work in the UK to apply for this role (settled status, pre-settled status, Visa, ILR, UK/IE passport).