Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
As Retail Manager, you will lead and ensure the profit and growth over Hästens own retail stores in Europe. Currently having 10 stores in the European market. Hästens is looking to continue building the brand, growing the business sustainably and having significant growth plans in the next coming years.
As a strategic thinker with exceptional leadership capabilities, you will be responsible of following up, inspiring, coaching, creating sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities.
As Retail Manager your focus will be to develop the stores together with the store managers.
In your role you will identify needs, building a short/medium/long-term business action plan in accordance with targets.
As Retail Manager, you will assist and implement marketing strategies and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals of the company.
As Retail Manager you make sales happen and make sure you will be a Hästens representant in all possible ways and meet our world-class standard. This position will report to the Global Sales Lead
- Ensure sales and growth
- Follow up and develop the business action plans together with the Store managers.
- Monitor and evaluate traffic, conversation rate and average ticket value actions.
- Meet regularly with Store managers to discuss strategy and actions.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy; sales processes, structure, and best practices across Hästens.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities and select the deals in line with strategies.
- Identify collaborations
- Responsibly for identifying bottlenecks in the sales process and act on it.
- Build and plan marketing activities in the area.
- Build a network of collaborations for events and sales.
- Plan for growth and execute PR events in the area.
- Share and maintain professional knowledge through education, networking, event, and presentations.
- Represent the Hästens brand
- Establish and maintain good and strong relationships with staff.
- Establish and maintain good and strong relationships with Hästens whole sale partners and their stores.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- Make sure that the stores act with the customers in mind and provide them with world-class service, follow guidelines and store design. Ensure to guard the brand from being used the wrong way.
- Keep control and understand everything that’s going on in the stores and provide guidance and information to improve all conditions. Make sure to keep strong teams and provide the store managers with guidance and expertise of retailing.
- Communicate new products, service opportunities, special developments, deal structure and pricing with business value analysis.
- Follow guidelines, use tools and ensure a structured way of working when it comes to sales, visual merchandising, store concept. Respect and keep deadlines and follow up on results.
- Development of the business for the stores by closely following up their business action plans.
- Act as true professional by representing the Hästens blue-check values; awake, enlightened, empowered, committed, open, business minded, accountable, serving, respectful and loving.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or equal.
- Proven successful track record in retail sales and growing profitability
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, budgeting and proven ability to plan and manage resources.
- Market knowledge, selling to customers need and great presentation skills
- Position is based in London or Sweden but will require regular travel.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Being professional and meet sales goals with a high level of energy.
- Strong motivation for making sales, adaptive and flexible to new “ways of working”.
- Planning, prospecting and closing skills in terms of sales.
- Act according to Hästens Blue-check values.
Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.