Marketing Manager - Danish Cannabis accessory Start-Up
We are a multi-awarded Danish Design Cannabis Accessory Start-Up based in London with ambitious growth plans. We are a relatively small team of 9 people. Still, we manage to punch well above our weight by being agile in our decision making, collaborative in how we work together and, most importantly, incredibly passionate about introducing our company to a global audience.
We're looking for a proactive, highly motivated individual to join the team to help us continue to scale. Reporting to the CEO, your primary responsibility is to develop new cross-channel promotion initiatives and execute marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring the team.
The candidate will need to be creative to think outside the box, proactive in pursuing new opportunities, strategic in their thinking and approach. It is essential to be thriving with tight deadlines, changing needs, and nurturing long-term strategy. As the Marketing Manager, there is an expectation to liaise frequently with internal research, product development and customer success teams, so commercial awareness and good business sense are essential.
Main duties include:
• Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
• Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
• Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
• Assist with recruiting/hiring and onboarding of new team members
• Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
• Frequently reviewing operational insights to be in line with peak trading periods and shipping information
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
• Must be a team player at all times and support team as and when needed
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
• Strong social and listening skills, a team player and well-organized
• Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible
• Proactive with a Jedi-Like Anticipation for troubleshooting and finding solutions
• Ability to project manage, prioritize and successfully meet deadlines
• Good organizational skills with sharp attention to detail
• Ideally, prior experience with an online retailer or in a restricted market
• Experience working under pressure and multitasking
• Must be fluent in English and proficiency in other languages is a plus
• An ambition to learn and grow your career in operations
• Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
•Have willingness and ability to travel
- Flexible hours (WFH / WFO)
- Office in Notting Hill with lounge area
- Flat organizational culture
- Monthly team activities
- Work rewards
- 28 days annual leave
What you can expect: Our fundamental values underpin everything we do.
We are family
Whether it be colleagues or customers, this is something we value hugely. Working with us is always a two-way street, a partnership, not an arrangement. We have huge ambitions, but it is essential always to remember to treat others like you like to be treated.
Time for a change
In a fast-moving start-up environment, Our natural state is to be agile, harnessing for good. Ask questions and challenge the status quo; Does it have to be like this? Is there a better solution? Don't disrupt for the sake of it. Disruptive thinking shouldn't distract from knowing a good thing when we see it, but it should empower an open-minded approach to a problem.
Sometimes the most minor changes create the most significant impacts.
Creativity is intelligence having fun
You might think you've got a fantastic idea, and you probably have, but assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups. However you do it, always find insight and data to back up your idea. Find the data to back it up or experiment and make others believe.
Smile to the world, and the world will smile at you
Kindness is everything.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and actively supports Human Rights and all Equality legislation.
To apply please press below.
We will be in touch with successful candidates via email by end of March.
Looking for a Swede?
If you are a company looking to hire Scandinavians in the UK, send us an email and we will help you reach out to our network of 50 000 Swedes.
We also help families looking for a new nanny/Au Pair to join their family.
Get in touch email@example.com
LondonSwedes.com is the largest community for Swedes in the UK.
The website is primarily being used to find information, whether you are already living in the city, planning on moving to London or simply visiting for the weekend.
LondonSwedes have over 50 000 members and the network is increasing with approximately 100 members each month.
Through several large events every year such as, Midsummer, Crayfish Festival and Lucia Nights, LondonSwedes make sure to share our most beloved traditions in a fun and modern way!
Marketing Manager - Danish Cannabis accessory Start-Up
Loading application form