National Account Trainer - Löfbergs
Role: National Account Trainer
Location: West Drayton, London
Hours: 37 hrs per week
We are Löfbergs – doing good for people and the planet, one Fika at a time!
Founded in Sweden in 1906, Löfbergs is still a family-owned, value driven business.
We think that coffee is amazing! We love the smell and the taste. We love how it wakes us up in the morning.
We love how it brings people together and generates conversations and togetherness through ‘Fika’ moments
– breaks in activity when people drink coffee and get to relax.
Löfbergs meet consumers under the brands Löfbergs, Peter Larsen Kaffe, Green Cup, Kobbs and Percol. We are
an international group, operating in 10 core markets in northern Europe, producing 10 million cups of greattasting coffee – every day!
Just as great Fika moments depend on people, and of course loads of lovely coffee, so do we.
We are proud that our team members stay and grow with us for many years. We know it is because we really
care for each other, and we invest a lot in building long-term relationships with the world around us. Our
customers, consumers, coffee farmers and finally, our team members. Would you like to join us?
This is an interesting and exciting role for a self-starter looking to continue to develop their coffee skills, knowledge and experience.
We are looking for a coffee expert interested in taking lead on all aspects of coffee skills development, bringing new and fresh ideas to the table regarding how we approach and deliver client support from; Barista training
programs to key accounts, customer activations and events and recipe development for clients.
We expect you to be highly confident to deliver on-site training across all levels nationwide. In addition, you will have the opportunity to build and be rewarded for your customer-client skills as well as your own Commercial and Sales acumen as you nurture and build long-term relationships within the food service business.
Through knowledge of your clients, their needs, and your passion for coffee and the services Löfbergs provide, you will help us to sustain and grow our commercial footprint.
Working closely with both our Coffee and Sales Directors the role will be cross-functional…
Day in the Life
In this role you'll be required to own...
• Support on all aspects of coffee skills development, bringing new and fresh ideas to the table regarding how we approach and deliver client support from barista training programs and training, activations and client events to recipe development.
• Performing site visits and customer quality audits across the UK and ROI (love of travelling is a must!)
• Sharing insight and expertise with customers and colleagues alike, developing Löfberg product knowledge, as well as evidencing interest and curiosity into competitor offerings and the wider coffee industry.
• Development of internal coffee knowledge and maintaining our Coffee lab with the industries’ latest coffee developments
• Feedback into the business and processes to ensure Löfbergs is constantly developing and staying ahead of the rest.
In this role you will support/assist with:
• Analytical appraisals of Coffee trends to support the organisation’s approach to the market.
• Work closely with our internal barista operational team that covers 10 markets across Europe.
Comprised of world class SCA trainers they collectively deliver support across our international key accounts.
• Act as a conduit for product feedback gathered via account management relationships back into the business.
• Engagement by making recommendations for improvements to internal Sales and Business processes.
A great candidate will have…
• Experience as an established Barista able to train and develop others
• Have prior coffee industry knowledge and an established network.
• Evidence an ability to work with colleagues from all functions and departments and not only Sales.
• Evidence that as well as being personally driven to achieve, they have a sound appreciation for working as part of a Sales team.
• A self-starter who really thrives on the freedom and responsibility to take their coffee passion and creatives to the next level through the delivery of successful customer relationships.
• Strives to improve via self-development and challenges the status quo.
Not essential but a +:
• SCA AST certification is desirable but not essential.
• Sales knowledge and experience gained within the service and hospitality sector.
• Evidence of an ability to effectively maintain and use business networks to achieve outcomes.
We put our values high. They guide us and help us build trust. They are fundamental for our culture moving
forward and originate from the values that have been shaping and forming our actions and decisions since 1906.
Do they map with yours?
• We are Together
We create and learn together. Together we make things happen. Together we are stronger and together is more fun.
• We are Inclusive
We meet all people and ideas with an open mind, no matter background or believes. Being inclusive helps us see new perspectives which make us smarter.
• We are Accountable
We are all accountable for everything we take active or passive part in. We look at ourselves and the choices we make, understanding their effect on the world around us. Our perspective is infinite; we are here to stay.
• We are Enterprisers
We dare to undertake new ventures, test new ideas and love doing good profitable business.
By never standing still, challenge the status quo and staying true to our purpose, we grow.
When joining the Löfbergs group you will get:
• A people centric culture
• Flexibility to working both remotely and at the office.
• Loads of coffee & Fika with great colleagues
• Discount on our great tasting products
• International career opportunities.
ALL APPLICATIONS DIRECT TO:
Looking for a Swede?
If you are a company looking to hire Scandinavians in the UK, send us an email and we will help you reach out to our network of 50 000 Swedes.
We also help families looking for a new nanny/Au Pair to join their family.
Get in touch email@example.com
LondonSwedes.com is the largest community for Swedes in the UK.
The website is primarily being used to find information, whether you are already living in the city, planning on moving to London or simply visiting for the weekend.
LondonSwedes have over 50 000 members and the network is increasing with approximately 100 members each month.
Through several large events every year such as, Midsummer, Crayfish Festival and Lucia Nights, LondonSwedes make sure to share our most beloved traditions in a fun and modern way!
National Account Trainer - Löfbergs
Loading application form